Historic Park & Museums, Germantown, Wisconsin
Restored Museums are directed by GHS through membership and donations. An original
1850s settlement on 9 acre park at Holy Hill Rd, Hwy 145/Fond du Lac
Ave & Maple Rd
DIRECTIONS: Exit on Hwy 167 West. Turn EAST (Holy Hill Road) off Hwy
41/45. Museum 2 miles.
SILA LYDIA BAST
BELL MUSEUM & FIRE HALL 1880/1910 contains over
5000 bells collected by Ms. Bast who was born and raised in Germantown
NEW! Hours: June 1 - Nov 1st,
Open Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays 1:00
- 4:00 pm and by reservations of groups of ten or more year round.
Members of Boy Scout Troop 271 recognizing Veterans with flags at Dheinsville cemetery in honor of Memorial Day.
Boy Scout Troop 271
Bobby Aveni, George Bailey, Alex Breunig, Matt Breunig, Noah Brozowski,
Logan Butch, Connor Dunn, Nathan Heisl, Zach Heron, Charlie Ishihara,
Nick Nuchikat, Josh Pagel, Gavin Rangel, Ben Siegesmund, Ian Simmons,
Nick Spitz, Adam Thiessenhusen, Barrett Waldvogel, and Brett Waldvogel
Pamela Aveni, Joseph Butch, Kurt Degner, Neal Degner, John Siegesmund
Collecting and preserving the artifacts, legacy
and built environment of the citizens of Germantown Township since the
1830's and communicating their life stories in the context of their
sites; and educating the citizens and visitors of today and the future.